Monday, May 14, 2012

A Message from Megan

Sometimes there is just so much to do it boggles the mind. It's been a while since our last post and since then I've been away for 10 days exhibiting first at Penshurst Place in Kent, I stayed in Tunbridge Wells with Tori's cousin Karl who was kind enough to put me up in his bachelor pad for a few days. Despite the rain I had a really good time at Penshurst, I was lucky enough to display my Peek-a-boo Tier dress at the entrance of the show which drew lots of lovely people to my stand which was great. Then after a brief trip into London to stay with my wonderful friend Monica Boxley and went fabric shopping! :)
Also got myself some Earings by Suzie Dale-Smith

 Then onto Hatfield House in Hertfordshire where I stayed at Almshoe Bury Farm, the oldest dwelling house in Hertfordshire which sits on nearly 800 acres of land. Had an amazing weekend, with record sales on the Friday and my smiles continued. I'm really pleased with the reaction to my new collection and it was exiting to get feedback many of my most loyal customers whose reactions were just as kind. I also got to catch up with many of my favourite designers and makers and meet new ones as well.

Now that I'm home I'm going to be cracking on with commissions and starting to plan the Designer Open Studio in June, not to mention I'll be exhibiting at Patchings Festival in Nottingham on the 14th - 17th of June and I will possibly have one more date to announce soon so I'll keep you all posted. I've got plans for my new fabrics too soon keep an eye out on new styles the will be appearing on the website soon. Just to say a big thankyou to all my wonderful customers and I will speak to you all soon. Love Meg xx

P.S.

We're updating our mailing list so if you would like to be kept informed on the latest Crooked Knitwear news please sign up!









No comments:

Post a Comment